1. Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information in an appropriate manner in the following cases.
- When you use our products and services
- When you fill out our questionnaire
- When you apply for our lucky draws, campaigns, etc.
- When responding to catalog requests from customers, etc.
In addition, in other cases, we will comply with laws and regulations and collect customer’s personal information in an appropriate manner.
2. Purpose of using personal information
In principle, we will use your personal information only when it is necessary in the following cases.
- Delivery of goods, payment settlement, for other transactions
- To respond to customer inquiries, to inquire customers, to provide related after-sales service
- For providing information via catalogs and direct mail, etc. to customers collected in (1) above
- Analyse opinions received from customers, results of questionnaires, usage history etc. to improve our service, operation, etc.
- We will also conduct customer purchase analysis (to perform statistical analysis)
In addition, if the customer designates another person as a recipient of gifts, Information such as recipient’s name (including Japanese pronunciation), home address, telephone number (including mobile phone), company name / organization name, department name / position, business address, other contact information, etc. acquired by our company, will be used where necessary for carrying out the transaction, such as delivery of goods.
- To provide related information about contents requested by customers and contents customers might be interested in
- For technical guidance, security warning, support and management message
- To provide information on the latest news of our company
- To differentiate and improve our site
3. Management of personal information
Base on the Personal Information Protection Law, we operate with extreme care and strict control to protect personal information so that our customers can use our service with confidence.
- To ensure security during data transmission, we use an industry standard encryption communication technology called SSL when entering customer information.
- We are making efforts to prevent unauthorized access from the outside and leakage of information by using a security system called Firewall.
- Restricting the use of personal information to only employees who are necessary for business operations, and strictly keeping and managing media containing personal information. Especially for personal information used in the system, we have prepared accounts and passwords to manage access authority.
- We recognize the importance of personal information, so we have acquire written oath from employees who handle personal information to properly handle information necessary for business.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not provide personal information to third parties unless customers agree to do so, except when it is under the following situations.
- When there is a different provision in the law of protection and other laws and regulations.
- When the Company determines that it is necessary for the protection of the rights, interests, honour, credit, property, etc. of our company or other customers and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When disclosure is requested based on formal authority prescribed by laws and ordinances from a national institution or a public institution such as a local public entity
- When delegating handling of personal information to a consignee company that has signed a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of transaction with the customer
- When inquiried by the consignee company, within the range necessary for confirming the address of the recipient or other transactions
(* Example: Consignee company → Courier company delivering goods, address printing / courier company for direct mail delivery, telephone order consignee company during busy period or nighttime, payment agents, consignee company for collection of unpaid item fee, etc.)
5. About request of personal information disclosure etc.
Please contact us if you are requesting disclosure or correction of personal data based on the Personal Information Protection Law. Based on the Personal Information Protection Law, we will take action appropriately. In this case, if necessary, our company will ask the claimant to provide necessary information to confirm that the claimant is the customer himself/herself pertaining to the personal information requested.
In case customers make a request for disclosure of personal data based on the Personal Information Protection Law, a separate fee determined by our company will be charged.
7. About cookies
Web browsers are generally set to allow cookies as a standard. Depending on your needs, you can delete or reject cookies in your browser. Please note that deletion or refusal of cookies may affect the use and function of our website.
8. About remarketing
9. About access analysis
- Please understand beforehand that contents and texts of this site are subject to change without notice.
12. Contact information
For inquiries concerning the handling of personal information at our company, please contact us via the below means for suspension of direct mail or telephone from our company. All request should be based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Company name : Kyoto ICHINODEN KK
- Shop name : Kyoto ICHINODEN
- Tel：0120-818-069（Excluding our regular holiday）